Iain, Simon, and I are getting ready to head over to BVE and it would be great to see you there!
We provide Automated File Based Solutions for Audio Processing and help solve a wide range of challenges for post, broadcast, and playout. Some of the solutions we’ve provided for our customers are listed below. Come and join us for a beer at BVE and let us discuss your needs.
See it for yourself at BVE on stand G30-POD 10:
0. Creating a UHD/ATMOS workflow with guard band correction of MXF files containing Dolby ED2
1. Solving duration-based Loudness for files with PCM and Dolby E (MX1)
2. Repackaging QuickTime MOV files with two MOOV atoms (Premiere Digital Services)
3. Cloud and on prem demonstrations (Honeycomb)
4. Redundant configurations for file-based audio processing where Engine is wholly controlled by tools such as a MAM, Aspera, or Telestream Vantage. (Viacom)
5. Canal+ have MXF files that contain Dolby E encoded audio descriptor (commentary) tracks, and these have to be replaced with different commentary to suit the target language. (Canal+)
If you have a particular audio issue you need to solve… if there’s something you wish you could do, but haven’t found a way yet, let’s talk. Come see us at BVE or give us a call.